Sunday, August 13, 2017

Knitting: A Talk

Knitting: A Talk
Now, some of you have seen a certain undankness cultivating in my posts and an unorganized place here and that may be true. So i shalt bring forth this cultured and delicate art of knitting for my next subject of which to write. Now my experiences with knitting are very interesting, such as the times in which I crafted a puppet while knitting it or when I would knit a plush. My journey into knitting started after learning about Sesame  Street, puppets in Star Wars like Yoda, and other muppets from watching their shows, documentaries, and reading about them. Which inspired me to make something like that. How was I going to do it? Knitting. Knitting is a popular hobby with Needlepoint magazine and other clubs and literature surrounding it. The community isn't just old people as some might expect, it has them but they aren't toxic and there is a community of young city slickers that make it up. Humans have the capability to knit with highly moveable fingers and eyesight, so you should all use that ability to create great knitting things to model your ideas. Knitting is a very creative sport that won't fade from the world as long as we utilize it. So keep knitting and stay connected.

2 comments:

  1. Not one of your better entries. I would rather see you write about things you truly know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....interesting. You know who'd be good at knitting...SpiderMan!

    ReplyDelete