Monday, December 25, 2017

Last Jedi Impression

Last Jedi Impression
(I saw the last jedi a long time a go I will blog now, I blog when I want, I own this blog.) (There is also no spoilers in this blog.)
The Last Jedi is in my opinion a great motion picture. I really enjoyed it. It brought a lot to the world of star wars and had interesting new force abilities. I would rank it as my third favorite star wars film. There were some epic moments. I really want to learn about more of the lore. The characters were great, one of the best was the supreme leader, can't wait to see him in IX. There is talk of oscar nominations for Daisy Ridley and Mark Hammil as Rey & Luke. I agree and think Adam Driver should also be considered for Kylo Ren. The film is very divisive amongst fans, I don't get the hate and suspect it might be trolling. There was a bit of cringe and one moment that disappointed me. Other than that it was great. Also Canto Bight, I read and reviewed the book, so what did I think of it in the film. Many say that it was one of the worst parts, it's really not in the films that much but the book really enriched it for me and spotting the cameos of the characters was good. The point of the books is to zoom in on small things so I didn't mind it's brief appearance in the film. I enjoyed DJ, a new character at Canto Bight I would like to see him in episode IX. The porgs are not too bad, they aren't in the movie that much and have funny moments with Chewie. Andy Serkis is really good as snoke similar to his planet of the apes cg appearances he rocks it in his role. The movie rocks the name of Star Wars by being a continuous epic war. The battle of Crait is awesome. It goes without saying for every Star Wars movie the music was great. This is an epic blog, the last jedi is an epic film. Thanks for reading my compliment track. 11/10 Stay Connected
A nice video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dk7LtrTbHM

No comments:

Post a Comment