Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Hiatus Talk

Hiatus Talk
This is the end of the first season of King of Video Games (and you) on Blogspot. Just kidding. I must take a break from blog, it ends me. I need to make content that is informed, prepared, and edited. This is just a talk that is not that sort of thing. I will return. Most likely starting March 2018 with a few until the summer which is the biggest area of blogs. Just to have prepared and edited blogs. Different kinds will come out as well, I am looking into prospects such as TV reviews, History, and politics. The half year of the blog has been fun. I think it can improve. I'll try to "rebrand" with a logo or something we'll se how that turns out. There will be video game reviews that is my main thing here as well as Star Wars which is why my last real post is the last jedi impression. There was to be a christmas special, it never came to be, the idea must go on though and it will happen. That and many other blogs will be posts that are not the same as other blogs.! I remain the king. Also I will be happy blog review copies of games or any other material. Just comment below. Really everyone should comment their thoughts and I will consider for the later blog. Thanks, stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment