Saturday, July 8, 2017

RV Family Adventure

RV Family Adventure
You all might know that I'm a big fan of traveling in my RV. I go all around the country and visit state parks. When I'm not RVing I go home to Mississippi, park my RV at the tricycle ranch a place which we let people come out at tricycle. The official name of the ranch is Softwood Valleys. At the ranch we have two buildings the stone house and the loddge which we rent out to guests.
This is one of the tricycle trails at the ranch

 Today I'm going to tell you about my trip to one of my favorite state parks yet, McKinney Roughs in Bastrop, TX. The name tells you everything you need to know, It's pretty rough.
The sign out front shows exactly who McKinney roughs is.

 They have a very fun totally safe nature camp with very smart and nice teachers. I went out on their hiking trails and ran some people through on my tricycle. We met some very nice fellow Rvers that were locals to the area they told us about the best places to Illegally tricycle and park our RV. Then we played pegs and jewkers with them in the RV. The next day we hijacked their zipline system and rod emy tricyle on top of it, great experience.
A man on the zipline right before the hijacking

I am officaly ejected from the park for that incident, but I still stayed in my illegal trailer spot for days. We had a great time at McKinney Roughs state park. I would highly recommended it for someone who loves annoying bugs aka the workers and civilians and enjoys tricycling on hiking trails. This is xxxRv420godxxx signing off.
Note: Ha! Jokes on you fools this was a prank blog I don't do weird RV nature stuff but if you would legitimately like a blog like that I would suggest ktmissouri.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Another very strange entry. Thanks for the link. Where did you get that last picture? That was a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is strange. I got the picture off of my google + I might have taken it years back and posted it idk. lol

      Delete
  2. Makes nature sound fun.
    Lol. Strange one.

    ReplyDelete